iTunes Login is the official method for logging into your iTunes Account. You have to use the same Apple ID in order to access your account on this app. It is available on all Apple devices as a default such as the iPhone, iPad, or the iPod touch. This comprehensive post on iTunes Login will help you understand the specifics of how to access your account on the different devices and also how to sign up.
iTunes Login is not just a media player but also a media management device, media library, and internet radio. Users can purchase, download, and play digital media files including Music, Movies, and Shows. You can use it on a MacOS or a Windows PC and on all the iOS devices.
Also read: Is It possible to Uninstall iTunes App?
When you log in with your Apple ID on your iPhone, it will also automatically log you into this app. But in some instances, you will have to manually log into the app using your Apple ID and password. We will show you how to do that in the next section.
How to do iTunes Login on PC?
The Mac is one of the most popular computers in the world and the MacOS operating system. Windows is the most used OS for PCs. Now, iTunes Login App is available on both the MacOS and Windows platforms. Apple has made the Windows version so that users can easily sync their iTunes Sign In library on a PC even if they don’t have a Mac PC or laptop.
- First of all, make sure you have the latest version of MacOS running on your Mac.
- Another thing you have to take care of is to update iTunes to its latest version.
- If you have Windows, just download the latest version of iTunes Login App from here.
- Once you have installed the latest version of the app on your PC, open it.
- When the app opens, you gotta click on “Account” from the top of your screen.
- A small drop-down menu will appear. Click on Sign In from the list.
- On the next screen, enter your Apple ID and password.
- Lastly, hit the Enter or the Command key on your keyboard to sign into your account.
|Works on||Windows, Android, Mac|
|Official Company||Apple Inc|
This will give you access to your iTunes Account Login, and then you can access all your digital downloads. You can now watch all your downloaded movies, shows, and listen to your music. It also allows you to sync the iTunes Log In library across multiple devices.
How to do iTunes Log In on Mobile?
iOS devices such as the iPhone, iPad, and the iPod touch have the iTunes Account Login app by default. You won’t have to download and install it as you have done for PC. Now, the login process is really simple and you have to log in only once with your Apple ID for all Apple Apps.
- First of all, unlock your iPhone or iOS device.
- Open the iTunes Store on the home screen of your phone.
- Now, scroll down to the bottom of the screen.
- If you are not already logged in, then you will see the Sign In option.
- Tap on this Sign In option and you will see the Login page.
- Provide your Apple ID and the password into the fields.
- For the last step, tap on the OK button to log in.
Also See: Guide to Cast iTunes to Chromecast
The method is the same for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. You have to follow these steps if you want to log into your iTunes Sign In Account. The forthcoming section holds the proper procedure for recovering an ID or password.
Guide for iTunes Account Login reset password
Forgetting passwords is nothing new in the world of logins and sign-ins. People often tend to forget their passwords so it can be pretty tough. But you can recover your password or even your ID if you don’t remember either one. Here is the process if you want to reset the password.
- First of all, open the iTunes Login App on your Mac or Windows PC.
- Remember that the Apple ID and password is the same for this app.
- If you want to recover your password, then go to this website.
- Near the bottom of the page, you will see “Forgot Apple ID or Password?”.
- After that, provide your Apple ID and then click on Continue.
- Now, you will have to select an option of how to reset your password.
- You can answer security questions, get an email, or get a recovery key.
- Choose one and complete the steps for that particular method.
Once the process is over, you will be able to create a new password in place of the old one. Now, you can easily carry out the iTunes Login procedure with the new password.
We would now like to sum up this article on iTunes Login. With all the things that we have explained in this article, it is clear that it is easy to access your iTunes Sign In Account. If you are thinking of getting more information on this topic, then visit us at iTunesAdvisor.