This is the page of us on iTunesAccount.org. Note: we are not affiliated with Apple or iTunes anyway. This is a simple blog that allows users to easily connect to an iTunes account.
|Works on||Windows, Android, Mac|
|Official Company||Apple Inc|
- iTunes allows you to search music files stored on your computer for settings such as song title, artist name, and album title.
- iTunes allows you to play, stop, rewind, fast forward or listen to audio files stored on your PC. You can play songs in a common setting, such as the title of the album, or play them at random by shaking them.
- iTunes allows you to browse video files stored on your computer, depending on settings, such as your genre, whether they are professionally created or shot at home, and if you have seen them.
- iTunes allows you to play, pause, rewind, forward or watch video files stored on your computer.
- iTunes helps you navigate and organize TV shows stored on your computer. (iTunes distinguishes in the movie interface).
- iTunes allows you to read, stop, etc. TV shows stored on your computer.
In iTunes, subscribe to podcasts, audio, or video with a URL. iTunes downloads podcasts to your computer when they are published.
- iTunes will search and organize downloaded podcasts on your computer. iTunes describes podcasts as “listened” or “hidden” and not music files. Also shows podcasts that are not music files. (They contain abstract texts.)
- iTunes allows you to read, stop, etc. read, stop, etc. podcasts stored on your computer, as well as music files or movies, etc. It also offers special features suitable for podcasts.
- iTunes recovers (you know) music, movies, TV and podcasts from your computer and lets you share your library with other users on your network. When you share your library, others can search the same local network and listen to files stored on your computer. You can not download or edit these files.
With iTunes, you share your library with other users on your network. If you and another user use the same username and password in the iTunes Store (you’ll find out more about this later), you can browse and listen to files stored on your computer. user and do the same. You can also download the files stored on your own computer to your own computer on which you want to modify them. You can do the same for you.