In this article, you’ll find instructions on how to enjoy iTunes from iTunes to Chromecast and connect your device with iTunes enjoying to Chromecast.
|Works on||Windows, Android, Mac|
|Official Company||Apple Inc|
Steps to start iTunes for the Chromecast
Follow these steps to access iTunes in your Chromecast
- Connect your phone or tablet to your Chromecast on the same wireless network.
- Open the Google Play app.
- Press the Cast button.
- Select your Chromecast device from the device list.
- Select a song, album, or playlist.
- Touch Play.
Get with Manager
You can even get your iTunes library to your Android device so your entire collection is available in one place. There is no synchronization required! Learn how to get and install Manager and enjoy it.
Sign out of Chromecast
- Using your smartphone or tablet: Tap the Cast button and select Disconnect.\
- To use your computer: In the Chrome Settings menu: On the Google Chrome toolbar in the upper-right corner of the browser, go to the Chrome Settings menu> click Cast.
- Via the “Transfer” button: If you have defined the “Transfer” button in your toolbar, click the “Transfer”> “Stop transfer” button.