The following article explains how to easily reset your iTunes account password and how to do it. Just follow the instructions below to easily recover your password.
How to reset your iTunes Account password.
Make sure your device has iOS 10 or higher. Go to the settings. Touch [Your Name]> Password and Security> Change Password. Then follow the on-screen instructions to update your password. On iOS 10.2 or earlier, tap iCloud> [Your Name]> Password and Security> Change Password and follow the on-screen instructions.
|Works on||Windows, Android, Mac|
|Official Company||Apple Inc|
Need help for the previous step? You can not connect to iCloud. Open the settings and touch “Sign in to [your device]”> “Do not have or forget your Apple ID”. Follow the instructions on the screen. On iOS 10.2 or earlier, tap iCloud> You’ve forgotten your Apple ID or Apple password and follow the on-screen instructions.
On your Mac
- Go to Apple Menu> System Preferences and click iCloud.
- Choose your account details.
- When prompted for your Apple ID password, click “Forgot your Apple username or password” and follow the on-screen instructions.
- You can skip the last steps below. Click Security> Reset Password.
- Before you can reset your Apple ID password, you must enter the password you want to use to unlock your Mac.
Need help with these steps? You can not connect to iCloud. Go to Apple Menu> System Preferences and click iCloud. Click “Apple ID or Forgotten Password” and follow the on-screen instructions.
Use a recovery key
If you upgraded your Apple ID from a 2-step verification for a two-factor authentication on iOS 11 or later or MacOS High Sierra and then, and you have a recovery key, you can use the recovery key to help you reset your password. ,
If you can not access any of your devices
Please borrow an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a friend or family member and follow the steps below: Open the Find My iPhone application. When a login screen appears, verify that the Apple ID field is empty.
- If you see the user name of another user, delete it.
- Touch Forgot your Apple ID or password and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Do not see a login screen? Touch Logout.
- After logging out, make sure the Apple ID field is empty.
- Then tap Apple ID or Forgot Password and follow the on-screen instructions.
Have you tried the previous steps but still need help?
You can always reset your password and regain access to your account when you restore your account. Follow the steps and procedures above to reset or reset your iTunes account password. This applies to users who have lost their password and are trying to find a way back to the account.